Who can forget such beloved characters as Mrs. Refrigerator, Hamurai, Mr. Poppybutthole and Sleep Gary. This colourful cast of friendly faces, along with many more, were featured in the hilarious Season 2 episode of Rick and Morty, Total Rickall.
But all is not as it seems. As any Rick and Morty fans may recall, the Smith family house was overrun with disgusting telepathic alien parasites. In the Rick and Morty - Total Rickall Cooperative Card Game, players must work together to root out who’s real and who’s a parasite. Take out the parasites before they escape the house and overrun the whole world!
There’s also an advanced game mode where some of your fellow players might even be parasites themselves!
- One Rick and Morty - Total Rickall Cooperative Card Game
- Official Adult Swim and Rick and Morty merchandise
- Based on the madcap Season 2 episode of the same name: Total Rickall
- 2 game modes: cooperative and advanced
- In advanced mode, some players are parasites!
- Parasite players must try to keep at least 1 parasite alive till the end of the game
- 2-5 players
- Contains 114 cards
- Each game takes approx. 20-30 minutes
- Recommended for Ages 15+