When the original Game Boy was released in 1989 (or 1990 if you lived in Europe), the choice of launch games was scarce, the pixel colours ranged from kind-of-black to some-sort-of-grey, and you pretty much had to be directly under a light source to see the screen - but it didn’t matter. Thousands of us put hours upon hours into the likes of Tetris and Super Mario Land and the Game Boy became an instant classic.
The Game Boy Alarm Clock takes Nintendo’s iconic styling and changes as little as possible, to create a bedside or desk clock that looks like it could have been pulled straight out of a backpack or school bag circa 1990.
With satisfyingly chunky, tactile buttons and a digital clock display where you’d normally see a jumping plumber, the Game Boy Alarm Clock is not just an uncanny replica of the famous handheld console, it even plays the Super Mario Land theme tune as it’s alarm tone! Also features a date display, backlight function and removable feet. Powered via 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- One Game Boy Alarm Clock
- Official Nintendo merchandise
- Satisfyingly chunky, tactile buttons
- Use the console buttons to set the time
- Backlight function
- Authentic Game Boy sounds - plays the Super Mario Land theme tune when the alarm goes off!
- Displays 12 hour time, AM or PM indicator, the date and your chosen alarm time
- Removable feet
- Instructions included
- Dimensions approx: 14.7cm (H) x 8.9cm (W) x 6.0cm (D)
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)