A fully portable music system, the GPO Brooklyn is a throwback to the classic 80’s boombox. However, this isn’t some old, broken down music player from a carboot sale - the Brooklyn is bristling with modern technology, along with updated versions of all the classic functions you would expect to find.
Boasting CD, cassette and USB playback and recording, the GPO Brooklyn Portable Music System also includes DAB, DAB+ and FM radio. You can play your music via Bluetooth connectivity too - perfect for use with smartphones and tablets. What’s more, if the Brooklyn’s 40W speakers aren’t room-shakingly powerful enough for you, your own external speakers can be connected via a composite AV cable.
- One GPO Brooklyn Portable Music System
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with smartphones and tablets
- 2 x 40W speakers
- Can play music from an external source via 3.5mm aux or composite AV cable input
- Use your own external speakers via composite AV cable output
- Top loading CD player with playback and recording functions
- Cassette player with playback, recording and digital tape counter functions
- DAB, DAB+ and FM Radio with info button
- USB playback and recording
- Volume, Balance, Bass and Treble Controls
- Back light and analogue VU indicators reminiscent of 80’s boomboxes
- Twin aerials
- Headphone and microphone ports - sing through the Brooklyn’s speakers!
- Powered via rechargeable lithium battery
- Fully charges in approx. 1.5 hours for 4 hours of playback
- Silver/Chrome finish with metal speaker grilles
- Dimensions: 30cm (H) 60cm (W) x 14cm (D)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty