Make way for the Emperor! These regal Emperor Penguin Paperlamps stand an impressive 70cm tall when complete, making for a finished piece fit for a king.
Inspired by the Japanese art of origami, each Paperlamp Emperor Penguin kit starts out as pre-cut paper sheets, just waiting to be constructed. There’s even a whole other practice model included, for testing out your glueing and folding skills before the real thing.
Made from high-quality 160g paper and available in 3 colours, every Paperlamp Emperor Penguin kit also contains a wooden base with an E14 light bulb socket and UK plug. For use with LED bulbs only (not included).
- One Paperlamp Emperor Penguin
- DIY papercraft kit
- Available in 3 colours:
- Pre-cut paper
- Inspired by the Japanese art of origami
- Assembly guide and extra practice model included
- Made from high-quality 160g paper
- Wooden base compatible with E14 light bulbs
- Only for use with LED bulbs (not included)
- Glue required (not included, UHU® All Purpose Adhesive glue recommended)
- Stands approx. 70cm tall
- Made in Portugal
- Difficulty Rating: 5/5
- Makes for a unique floor lamp
Please Note: This product comes with a UK 3 pin plug. An adaptor will be required for use in countries outside of the UK (Not Included)