“Don't look at another man's portal gun history. We...we all go to weird places.”
Okay, so Rick didn’t need portals to shrink down and get inside to body of Ruben, a homeless department store Santa, but I think we can still all agree that Anatomy Park is a weird place. Built inside poor Ruben’s body, Anatomy Park isn’t just the setting of the Rick and Morty episode of the same name - it’s now a hilarious, gut-wrenching theme park building party game.
To get the upper hand at Anatomy Park, players must compete for the best spots in the park. Shift rides, attractions and internal organs around to suit your needs, whilst making sure to avoid (or shoot) the dangerous diseases that wander around Ruben’s innards. Place your attractions in these prime locations to gain points. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
- One Rick and Morty Anatomy Park Game
- Official Adult Swim and Rick and Morty merchandise
- A theme park building game based on the episode of the same name: Anatomy Park
- Includes all the gross-out rides and attractions from the show, plus brand new ones made just for the game!
- Compete with other players for the best spots in the park
- Place your park tiles on the best spots to score points
- The player with the most points at the end of the game wins
- Shift attractions (and internal organs) around to suit your needs
- Battle hideous diseases
- Be careful: the park’s host Ruben is not the most stable environment
- Time (and Ruben) may expire before you know it
- For 2 to 4 players
- Recommended for Ages 18+