The Mind card game takes you and your friends on a journey to become a single collective consciousness: can you, as a team, play the number cards in ascending order without communicating?
It’s a tense game of co-operative card flipping chicken - is your lowest card THE lowest card? Or do you wait for someone else to make a move? As you complete rounds, the number of cards in everyone’s hands increase (x1 card at Level 1, x2 cards at Level 2, etc).
Get it wrong and the team loses a life, but get in right and you could win extra lives or special shuriken cards, which allow number cards to be discarded early. For an extra challenge, try extreme mode, where cards go on the stack face down, and lives are lost for every out of order card revealed at the end of the round!
- One The Mind card game
- Deck includes number cards from 1 - 100
- Also features special cards - shuriken cards, level ups and extra lives
- Play number cards in ascending order, as a team, without communicating!
- The number of cards per hand increase as the game continues
- Get it wrong and you lose a life
- Special shuriken items allow cards to be discarded early
- For 2 to 4 players
- 2018 Guldbrikken Special Jury Prize and Best Parlor Game Winner!
- Recommended for Ages 8+